NAD+ Phyto - The heart of health
The definition of health. Can health be defined as the absence of disease?
Health is defined as:
- NAD+/NADH ratio = 50/50
- Cardiovascular disease average ratio NAD+/NADH ratio = 38/62 - UNHEALTY
Cardiovascular Disease is the most prevalent disease worldwide
- boost NAD+ levels and improve the health of cardiovascular and metabolic disease patients
Human Clinical Trials are in progress.
A summary of the Biology
Sirtuins are a family of 7 proteins that regulates cellular health - they are extremely important for cardiovascular health (and various other benefits in the body)
Sirt1 blood vessel, endocranial cell and mitochondrial health
Sirt2 is key in cardiovascular protection and metabolic adaption
Sirt3 boosts antioxidant defenses and preserves mitochondrial function. Mitochondrial dysfunction plays a central role in a number of cardiovascular diseases, ranging from hypertrophic and dilated cardiomyopathy, heart failure, and pulmonary hypertension to endothelial dysfunction in early atherogenesis
Sirt6 plays a role in human telomere and genome stabilization, gene expression and DNA repair, glucose and fat homeostasis, and inflammation. Thus Sirt6 affects cardiovascular disease including preventing cardiac hypertrophy, heart failure and myocardial hypoxic damage.
Sirt7 Deficiency is linked to cardiac dysfunction
Sirtuins can only function in the presence of NAD+.
Our NAD+ levels declines with age but our NAD levels are also influenced by our lifestyle.
The Definition of Health
Healthy is defined as a
- Health NAD/NADH ratio of 50/50,
- 38/62 NAD/NADH ratio in terms of vascular health is not healthy!
NAD+ levels declines with age, the NAD+ levels linked to age groups:
- < 30 years: NAD+/NADH ratio = 50/50 (expected in healthy individuals)
- 30-50 years: NAD+/NADH ratio = 32/68
- > 70 years: NAD+/NADH levels = 13/87
- Death (96 hours after death): NAD+/NADH = 0/100
Average NAD+/NADH ratio where associated with comorbidities/more than one disease/condition is present in a person at the same time
- Cardiovascular disease NAD+/NADH = 38/62
- Cancer NAD+/NADH = 23/77
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2: NAD+/NADH = 32/68
- Hypertension: NAD+/NADH = 37/63
- Obesity: NAD+/NADH = 27/72
HEALTH: NAD+/NADH RATIO 50/50
Help restore your heart's health by restoring your NAD+ levels.
Boost your NAD+ Phyto Levels
NAD+ can be boosted through
- regular exercise,
- specific food consumption (ketosis, more about this in a future blog),
- fasting (autophagy, more about this is a future blog) and
- the easiest booster, taking a NAD+Phyto supplement.
Thus by taking 3 sprays of NAD+Phyto in the cheek or under the tongue, 3 times a day, you can boost your NAD+ levels.
This will in turn boost the Sirtuin proteins, SIRT1 to SIRT7, boosting blood vessel growth, endocranial cell health, boosting blood flow to your muscles, i.e. heart, carrying oxygen and nutrients. It will restore Mitochondrial function, the powerhouse of the cell, restores metabolic abnormalities, repair DNA, combats inflammation, repairs telomere framing.
NAD+ will boost the SIRT proteins to protect and keep the heart health.
A healthy heart is a happy heart.
Can you afford to go without the NAD+ Phyto Supplement, boost your health now!